- Position Title: Junior Front-End Web Developer
- Location: Remote work
- Job Type: Temp-to-Hire, may becomes permanent
- Reports To: Solution Manager
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
These responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop custom Landing Pages, Websites, Applications and/or Solutions
- Develop and/or maintain API’s for our serverless microservice architecture
- Implement responsive web design in a Shopify theme
- Participate in agile web development process
- Work in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and/or MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- Experience in Python, with at least one Python web framework (such as Django or Flask)
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git or TFS
- Knowledge of responsive web design and front-end best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- A passion for high-quality UX and attention to detail
- Experience with restful web services via the HTTP protocol, JSON and web authentication
- Experience with frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue
- Knowledge and experience applying SEO best practices
- Experience with A/B testing