Front-End Web Developer
- Position Title: Intermediate Front-End Web Developer
- Location: Remote work
- Job Type: Temp-to-Hire, may become permanent
- Reports To: Solution Manager
How many times have you thought: “Who designed that Web App” or “How ugly is this UI”?
We all have experienced bad design and even the best application is only beloved by the users if it is smooth, intuitive and… well… good-looking.
These are some reasons why you have chosen to become an awesome UI developer, right?
We are looking for an intermediate Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
You will work with the product owner and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Your thoughts and inputs matter and you work directly with the main product owner and with our CTO in a very agile and dedicated development team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
These responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop custom Landing Pages, Websites, Applications and/or Solutions in VueJS or NodeJS
- Implement responsive web design
- Participate in agile web development process
- Work in a fast-paced start-up environment
Education and Experience:
- Experience with Front-End technologies, such as Vue.js/Node.js, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap 4
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git or TFS
- Knowledge of responsive web design and front-end best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- A passion for high-quality UX and attention to detail
- 3-5 years experience in developing restful web services via the HTTP protocol, JSON and web authentication.
- Experience with frameworks Vue.js or Node.js
- Knowledge and experience applying UX best practices.
- Experience with A/B testing.